Thursday, October 10, 2013
(POST) Here's my 1st column: 26 things about me that will help everyone to know who I am:
1. My parents thought I was going to be a boy. Prenamed me Tony Louis Wilson. Suprise! It's a girl. They changed my name to Toni Louisa Wilson. Cool.
2. I was born in Odessa Texas and lived in No Trees Texas for the first few years. We had water problems from all the oil fields.
3. I started out in public schools, and whenever dad had the money I switched to private over the years. Then ended up in OHS by the end.
4. I learned how to be a strong, upstanding person from my family.
5. I have always had God in my life.
6. I went to Permian Basin Christian School in 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 6th grade.
7. I went to New Wine Christian School in 7th and half of 8th grade.
8. I changed to Crockett in 8th and started hanging out with the "freaks". Life style change indeed...
9. I was baptized and filled with the Holy Spirit when I was 12 years old at Camp Christian. I'll never forget that day!
10. I married Kevin perry when I was 20.
11. I had my son Daniel when I was 21.
12. Kevin got cancer when Daniel was 6 months old.
13. I won some money from a Odessa water law suit when I was 22.
14. We moved to Garland Texas when I was 23.
15. I was diagnosed with m.s. when I was 27.
16. I retired soon after my diagnosis. I found life difficult at work. Left a great job behind...
17. Guess I should say that I did go to UTPB and Odessa Community College after high school. That's why I had a great job at 27!
18. My family and I moved to Austin when I was 28. We lived behind my mom and dad. Awesome time/Hard time
19. We moved to Wylie when I was 30. Daniel started kindergarten.
20. We moved to Bonham when I was 32.
21. Our house caught fire and burned down when I was 33.
22. Our wonderful next door neighbors let us move in with them for a year while we rebuilt our home.
23. I have wonderful friends, though I don't see them often.
24. Kevin and I have had good times, bad times, and the most awesome memories I can imagine.
25. It is what it is is my favorite quote. Because life changes every day, in every way possible. Live happy with God!
26. p.s. I love to paint, and quilt. I give 'em away cause that makes me happy!!!